I'm more determined than ever
to get over with this pile of shit.
after yesterday, i came to realised
that i've been knee deep in this
pile of whatever shit there is now
and its killing me.
so shut the FUCK up and listen.
GIRLFRIENDS, for the sake of
my happiness i need your help.
from this moment onwards,
i mean after reading this post.
NEVER EVER talk to me about
YOU-KNOW-WHO.
and NEVER allow me to talk about
YOU-KNOW-WHO.
it really has to STOP.
AND I FUCKING MEAN IT.
I wanna have nothing more
to do with him.
i dont care if you guys tease me
about andrew or whoever
just not YOU-KNOW-WHO.
infuse me with other thoughts.
I'm angry at the fact that
i've been saying it for a million times
and yet im still stuck onto the same matter
I'm angry for the FUCKING truth
that im so STUBBORN.
come on girl (MYSELF),
GET A FUCKING LIFE.
WAKE UP!
I need a FUCKING new phone
so those messages and numbers
can FUCKING disappear.
i need to get my house burnt down
so i'll leave no traces of you behind.
and i need a FUCKING car accident
to forget all that awful memories.
(pardon me for the crude language
i just need to expel the anger)
you know what, SCREW IT.
i'm NEVER gonna fall into that
FUCKING game again.
i know i've never said this in my
entire life but im gonna say it
once and for all.
YES I FUCKING LOVE YOU
BUT I HATE YOU AT THE
SAME TIME.
nightmares
jealousy
anger
worry
happiness
sadness
i'm never gonna feel all these for you.
cause you FUCKING dont need them
after all that angst,
i still wish you happiness.
TAKE NOTE : WHOEVER THAT IS
READING THIS POST,
THE "YOU-KNOW-WHO" MAY NOT
BE THE PERSON YOU THINK
IM REFERING TO. TO SIAO AND DONG,
ASK ME AND I'LL TELL YOU GUYS.
/independence day. FUCK YOU.
Layout by
""
tentylers. Image from weheartit.